Rocky Road Clusters will satisfy your every craving with their ooey gooey marshmallows, salty peanuts, and dairy free chocolate combo of semi-sweet and dark chocolate morsels. Y'all, every bite is a party for your taste buds. These Christmas treats will complement any party dessert tray.
Every bite is packed with gooey marshmallows, salty peanuts, and the best chocolate combo. And during the busiest time of the year, this recipe is a must-have. This recipe is easy peasy to serve as grab and go treats at every party.
I find it's refreshing to enjoy a Christmas recipe that doesn't require bake time or need to be frosted.
And did I mention these are a hit especially among children? These are a favorite Christmas treat for my kids.
rocky road cluster ingredients
- semi-sweet dairy free chocolate morsels. I purchase an Enjoy Life 5 lb bag from Amazon found here. It's a huge savings to buy these in bulk considering they stay fresh for months.
- dark chocolate dairy free chocolate morsels; you can purchase the Enjoy Life brand here
- salted peanuts
- mini marshmallows
- optional: add in gluten free pretzel pieces to the mix
more Christmas recipes
- buckeye balls everyone will be raving about; plan on making a double batch
- chocolate peppermint cookies taste out-of-this-world amazing. They are moist, soft, and decadent
- Christmas dessert board offers something for everyone. You won't believe all the gluten and dairy free treats on one dessert board.
- softest sugar cookie recipe that's perfect for your cookie cutters and baking wants
- and so many more Christmas recipes on my website! Click here
After all that how can you resist these Rocky Road Clusters? Each bite is delicious and a party favorite. With only 4 gluten and dairy free ingredients these are a quick and simple treat to share with others.
Be sure to check out my Pinterest Christmas board. You'll find a recipe for any holiday need. As always let's connect on Instagram and Facebook page. And when you use one of my recipes and post on Instagram, please tag me... I wanna see your food pics! Use the hashtag #eatingglutenanddairyfree.
Enjoy every bite of these Rocky Road Clusters.
Eat well and feel well,
Rocky Road Clusters
- 1 10 oz bag semi-sweet dairy free morsels
- 1 10 oz bag dark chocolate dairy free morsels
- 1½ c salted peanuts
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- optional: gluten free pretzel pieces
- Place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets and set aside.
- Melt chocolate morsels in the microwave or over the stove top on low.
- After chocolate is melted allow to cook for 1 minute. Then add in the peanuts and marshmallows. Stir well.
- Drop by the spoonful onto cookie sheets. Allow to cool and harden at room temperature.
- Place in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days at room temperature.