Just because you eat gluten and dairy free doesn’t mean you have to kiss Halloween candy goodbye! Honestly there’s never been a better time to indulge in the best allergen friendly treats. In this post I showcase some of the best gluten and dairy free Halloween candy!
First who else noticed the exciting explosion of allergen friendly candy available in the past two years? Finally there are countless options of good quality chocolates and other sweets for you and me. Can I get an Amen?!
Now you can enjoy these mouthwatering candies at home, school or work. Specifically children can safely take these to school and share during Halloween parties or pass out during trick or treating. Surprisingly most of the candies are peanut free too so they’re ideal for the classroom where many are peanut free zones now… everyone can safely enjoy these treats.
In this post I specifically highlight new candy that’s recently hit the store aisles and Amazon. Personally, I haven’t found most of this Halloween candy locally. Instead I’ve been purchasing our favorite brands off of Amazon. Check out our purchases as you scroll.
Most importantly the candy listed below is not only gluten and dairy free, but also most of it is “free from” other ingredients as well. In fact I’ve listed many of the “free from’s” for you. However always do your own research with the provided suggestions. It’s important to note manufacturers have been known to change their ingredients overnight. And unfortunately at times what appears to be safe candy isn’t or was processed on the same manufacturing line as another product with wheat or peanuts and so forth. With all that in mind… let’s dig into all of the best Halloween candy.
the best Halloween candy:
- YumEarth (GF, DF, SF, PN, NF and more) offers Halloween themed and individually wrapped candy corn and gummy fruit snacks. We have purchased both of these in the past. The candy corns can be viewed here and the Halloween gummy fruit snacks here. They also sell a combo option of 24 individually-wrapped candy corns and 24 individually-wrapped gummy fruit snacks. We purchased the combo option and were very happy with the candy we received.
- No Whey Chocolate (GF, DF, EF, SF, PF, NF, Vegan) sells delicious chocolate products we frequently purchase on Amazon. Their individually-wrapped Spook Free Treats are amazing. Our favorite flavors are the Spook Free Milkless Chocolate Bars and the Caramel Nougat Bars. They also recently introduced a Haunted Halloween Collection of 10 chocolate pieces in a box set. Lastly, No Whey Chocolate also sells Haunted Pumpkin, Spider, and Skull Pop chocolate lollipops too. You’ve got to check these out.
- Wholesome has festive Halloween packs available. The first is Surf Sweet Spooky Shapes Fruit Snacks. And they also offer individually wrapped ghost and skull suckers.
- Enjoy Life (GF, DF, EF, SY, PF, NF, and many more) has mini chocolate variety packs available on Amazon here. This 4 pack includes 3 of their best sellers: Dark Chocolate, Ricemilk Chocolate, and Ricemilk Crunch bite-size minis. You can also purchase a bag of each bar that isn’t offered as a variety.
- Amanda’s Own Confections are not only allergen friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, PF, and so much more) they are produced on dedicated lines and in a dedicated facility. Check out their friendly website for more allergen info. While there grab yourself a bag individually wrapped acorn and leaf chocolates. Don’t miss out on their boo bag of ghosts and goblins too. Products can be purchased directly from their website.
- And if you’re looking for something safe in a large quantity with minimal cost check out this bag of Skittles, Starburst, and Life Savers Gummies Halloween Candy. It comes with 180 fun size pieces on Amazon for a very affordable price.
other candy ideas:
- Super Hero Boogers Candy
- Glee Mini Gum Packs
- Surf Sweet gummy worms
- Ring Pops
- Laffy Taffy
- Fruit Snacks
- Smarties (US brand)
- Swedish Fish
- Sour Patch Kids
- Sweet Tarts
- Nestle Wonka Nerds, Gummies, and Spree
- Pez Candy
- Gummy Bears and Worms
- Mike and Ike
- Brach’s Candy Corn
- Jolly Rancher Hard Candy
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- Hot Tamales
- and many more
As can be seen we have countless candy options this year. There is a flavor and price point for everyone’s needs. I’ll say it again — there has never been a better time to indulge in the best Halloween candy.
also perfect for this fall:
- These Fried Apple Fritters are a fall “must have.”
- Candy Corn Brownies you’ll freak over.
- Halloween Trail Mix that’s a Harvest party favorite.
Enjoy your best Halloween yet! Nows the time to take advantage of these festive and delicious candies. These ideas are perfect for trick or treating, school classroom parties, preschool shenanigans, and treats to spoil those you love. And a point often overlooked… buy extra of the mini sizes. I’m stashing a few of these Halloween mini packs back for the next time we travel. My kids will love snacking on them while flying! Not only will they be so easy to fly with they don’t contain any nuts. #momwin
Give me a shout-out in the comments telling me what you ordered or bought locally for Halloween this year. And feel free to comment on any gluten and dairy free Halloween ideas I’ve missed.
Eat well and feel well,