What's not to love about these festive candy corn rice krispie treats? Make no mistake about it... these gooey fall treats will have everyone feeling like a kid again.
Consequently you've been warned -- now these candy corn rice krispie treats with sprinkles will be the hit dessert of your home, fall party, school Halloween party, or work potluck.
Take note you might as well plan on making a double batch... just sayin'.
This recipe idea started after I had leftover candy corns from a previous post, Candy Corn Brownies.
And seeing wonderful reactions from family and friends over the festive brownies, we decided to create another fall dessert with them.
Fast forward to the creation of candy corn rice krispie treats with loads of candies and ooey gooeyness.
For this recipe we used my original rice krispie treats recipe found on our website, Eating Gluten and Dairy Free.
candy corn rice krispie treat ingredients
- coconut oil
- marshmallows-- Dandies sells mini and large marshmallows
- gluten free rice krispie cereal-- if you're looking for a certified gluten free cereal, check out Nature's Path Crispy Rice Cereal available here. Readers have also commented Walmart (called Crispie Rice), Aldi, and Harris and Teeter's sell safe rice krispie cereals.
- candy corns-- YumEarth sells candy corns in the fall and they are free from the top 8 allergens. They can be purchased online or in select stores. The traditional Brach's brand commonly purchased in local stores is gluten and dairy free. However their products are manufactured where dairy is present and could be cross contaminated. See their ingredient/manufacturing statement here.
- optional festive fall sprinkles--you can also add in festive orange and white sprinkles to this krispie treat. Sweet Indeed sells these fun sprinkles here on Amazon. Note the Amazon website says the larger sugar pearl beads are hard... aka we'd pick those few out for this recipe. No need to have a little one choke.
delicious dinner recipes everyone will love
- sweet and sour meatballs-- the flavors are perfect in this delicious homemade meal that will become a family favorite
- the best taco bake-- has to be on my monthly menu plan or the family revolts! Try this easy dinner dish and see why.
- easy skillet lasagna --is just that! So easy and full of lasagna flavor in one easy dish.
- classic fried rice-- delicious seasoned sauces, hearty scrambled eggs, tender rice, and loads of veggies for an even better than take-out dinner
easy to prepare fall desserts
- classic apple crisp-- old-fashioned fresh baked cinnamon apples topped with a buttery, brown sugar oatmeal topping from simple pantry ingredients
- pumpkin cinnamon sugar donuts-- soft and moist on the inside, with a sweet crunchy cinnamon sugar coating on the outside. The pumpkin flavor of these donuts is absolutely incredible. These are also soy and egg free.
- glazed apple spice loaf-- moist and deliciously flavored with apple butter and all the best fall spices this bakery style bread is delicious
- candy corn brownies-- moist fudgy brownies topped with festive candy corns for a brilliant fall treat
We hope you enjoy these candy corn rice krispie treats and all the excitement of fall.
In other words our website has your must-have fall recipes handled so go enjoy and just be.
Don't let eating free from stop you from having a good time.
Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Be sure to like and comment often so our posts stay in your feed.
We don't want you to miss the very best of eating gluten and dairy free.
Eat well and feel well,
Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 10.5 oz bag marshmallows
- ¼ c coconut oil
- 4-5 c gluten free rice krispie cereal
- ½ c candy corns, extra for on top
- ¼ c sprinkles, more for sprinkling on top
- Line a 9 x 9 square pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.Set aside.
- In a large stove top pan, combine coconut oil and marshmallows over medium heat. Heat until the mixture is almost completely melted. Stir constantly as the bottom can burn quickly.
- Add in 4-5 cups of rice krispie cereal, depending on how gooey you like your treats. Add in candy corns and sprinkles. Mix well.
- Place mixture in pan. Lightly press more candy corns and sprinkles into the top.
- Allow to cool, then cut and serve.
Keep scrolling to sign up for our exclusives emails below.