Imagine moist, thick, delicious fudgy brownies with festive orange and white candy corns on top for the ultimate fall indulgence.
Who else agrees it can get “tricky” finding safe ways to enjoy seasonal treats?
For instance Halloween and Fall Harvest parties can easily get one with food allergies feeling flustered, overwhelmed, or even sad.
It can be frustrating to come up with something festive and yet safe as a family or at a party.
No need to worry… I’ve got your fall dessert needs covered! Prepare to be the hit of the party when you show up with these Candy Corn Brownies!
It’s no surprise each bite is chewy, gooey, and full of everyone’s favorite candy corns, not to mention how festive they look.
When I’ve served these to guests, they can’t contain their giddiness over candy corn brownies. Likewise, this dessert screams let’s have some fall fun!
As a matter of fact, this dessert will have you drooling before you even serve it.
You won’t believe how hard it is to place the candy corns and drizzle with chocolate and white morsels while not enjoying one small bite. Ugh, you won’t want to prepare this on an empty stomach.
Now let’s discuss the allergen safe products used to create this recipe.
candy corn brownie ingredients
- gluten and dairy free brownie mix— use our homemade fudgy brown mix recipe. If you’re looing for a box mix we suggest the King Arthur Brownie Mix. These are certified gluten free however they may come into contact with dairy in the manufacturing process.
- candy corns— YumEarth candy corns are free of the top 8 allergens. Here is their FAQ page for specific guidance on their manufacturing processes. If not available locally you purchase them here.
- optional drizzle— melt dairy free chocolate and white morsels evenly over the cooled brownies topped with candy corns. We recommend Enjoy Life or Nestle Simply Delicious brands.
Candy corn brownies are the perfect Halloween or Fall Harvest party dessert.
Keep in mind this recipe also works well for your child’s classroom party.
And if peanut allergies are a concern, then prepare this recipe with YumEarth candy corns. Their candy corns are peanut free.
Lastly, you could also take this to any work potluck or save it for a special dessert the whole family will enjoy.
more fall dessert recipes you’ll love
- Halloween trail mix — wait until you see the delicious variety in this trail mix. You will enjoy handfuls of this mix.
- deep fried apple fritters— these are a delicious homemade recipe just like at fall festivals. These are a delicious apple treat you’ll love for breakfast or dessert.
- Halloween dessert roundup— you’ll find our 9 favorite fall desserts to celebrate with
cozy weeknight recipes
- pasta e fagioli soup— everyone’s favorite, copycat Olive Garden soup recipe is loaded with hearty ground sausage, fresh diced vegetables, beans, tender ditalini pasta noodles, and delicious herbs in a savory broth
- shepherd’s pie— this cozy, ground beef and veggie recipe for the entire family
- taco bake— layers of refried beans, seasoned ground beef, salsa, corn, crunchy tortillas chips, romaine lettuce, and all your favorite taco toppings
It’s not surprising these gluten and dairy free candy corn brownies are a win-win for everyone.
These have delicious and addictive flavor.
This dessert is a safe bet for your Halloween or Harvest Party needs. And everyone will love them.
Gluten and dairy free tastes so good!
Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram. Like and comment often on our posts so they keep staying in your feed.
We don’t want you to miss the very best of eating gluten and dairy free.
Eat well and feel well,
Candy Corn Brownies
- 1 9 x 9 box your favorite brownie mix prepared according to the box directions
- ½ c candy corns
- ½ c dairy free semi sweet chocolate morsels
- ½ c dairy free white morsels, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare brownies according to the package and bake as directed.
- After removing brownies from the oven place candy corns by gently pressing them into the brownie.
- Once brownie is covered with candy corns set side. Melt chocolate using the microwave or a stove top pan carefully melt chocolate. Then lightly drizzle melted chocolate over the pan. Set aside.
- Lastly, melt optional white morsels in the microwave or over the stove top and drizzle as well.
- Cut and serve prior to enjoying.
- Store brownies up to 2-3 days in an air tight container.
Keep scrolling to sign up for our exclusive emails below.