Does anyone else ever forget to plan dinner? Or experience a last minute change in plans and need to pull your dinner ingredients from your stock of pantry items? Or maybe you aren't able to get to the store as often as you'd like.
Whatever the reason I'm sharing with you my most popular 6 delicious pantry meal ideas. In these recipes you'll find the recipe ingredients are foods you already have stocked in your home. Simple meals with simple ingredients from your freezer, pantry, and baking staples.
6 Delicious Pantry Meal Ideas
Here are your must-have classic pantry recipes stocked full of meat from the freezer, canned items in the pantry, and baking staples.
- Lasagna-- here is your delicious yet bare bones lasagna recipe that is always a hit. Add in any dairy free cheese shreds or ricotta you have in the frig or keep this recipe as it is.
- Crock-Pot Taco Soup-- this recipe is the queen of canned ingredients. And with that comes flexibility for what you already have in your pantry.
- Homemade Sloppy Joes-- here is everyone's ultimate easy pantry meal, with minimal ingredients from your freezer and pantry for a delicious dinner with leftovers.
- Taco Bake-- another recipe that comes together in minutes. Most importantly the topping ideas easily accommodate what you already have on hand.
- Chicken Pot Pie-- wow, raid your freezer for veggies and grab baking staples now for this best chicken pot pie recipe. You will fall in love with this simple filling and flaky pot pie crust.
- Taco Tater Tot Skillet-- not only is this a pantry recipe, but it's also a reader favorite. You'll combine both frozen and pantry staples for this comfy homemade meal.
- Fresh Banana Bread-- if you have overripe bananas stashed in the freezer or on hand, bake yourself up a heavenly loaf of banana bread topped with walnuts or dairy free chocolate chips
- Warm, Homemade Cookies-- you'll find all the ingredients for these delicious cookies in with your baking staples.
There you go-- 6 delicious pantry meal ideas for when you don't have time to grocery shop, can't get out, or you forgot to dinner plan. Each of these recipes is filled with gluten and dairy free ingredients. But be sure to always read ingredient labels as manufacturers do change ingredients from time to time.
You'll find recipes on my website for every occasion and holiday too. Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest as well. That way you'll stay up-to-date on all things gluten and dairy free.
Eat well and feel well,