Let’s just say it now– these fudgy brownie cookie sandwiches are the ultimate indulgence. You will be wooed by the taste of buttercream frosting sandwiched between two fudgy brownie cookies.
This dessert combo is sweet, fudgy, chewy, and with a creamy rich filling. Just one bite into these and you won’t forget them.
You’ll be smitten with this fudgy chocolate treat and sweet buttercream frosting. For real–you won’t believe these are gluten and dairy free.
Pin this recipe now and write them on your must-make list. Your family and friends will be raving about them. Go ahead and get your dessert on!
brownie cookie sandwich recipe notes
- brownie cookies— follow the recipe found here on my website for the fudgy brownie cookies. These are so good! Keep in mind it’s important to have your cookies all be similar in size.
- sandwich filling— there are several filling ideas. Our family favorite is the buttercream frosting recipe found on my website here. You can also use marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, or any safe store-bought frosting.
- optional filling ideas— if you desire to pipe rosettes in the filling as pictured, use a Wilton 1 M tip in your piping bag. Otherwise using an angled icing spatula, place a generous amount of frosting onto the bottom cookie.
more dessert recipes
- chocolate cream pie— prepare your taste buds for this mouthwatering chocolate cream filling layered over a 2 ingredient oreo crust. Then itâ€™s topped with a sweet and creamy whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
- homemade brownie bites— these individual chocolaty brownie bites have a dollop of creamy whipped topping and fresh fruit to make for a fantastic dessert combo.
- walnut brownie sundae— wow this gooey dessert in a skillet will be the hit of game night. Top it with a double scoop of ice cream and see how quickly it disappears.
My kids can’t get enough of these indulging treats. They are becoming a summer staple.
They’ll be a huge hit for any gathering you’re having– a birthday party, work potluck, BBQ, baby shower, or Mother’s Day. Kids and adults won’t be able to resist eating one… or two. So load up the dessert table with these individual decadent treats.
Be sure to comment below if this recipe was helpful and easy to follow.
And follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for the best of everything gluten and dairy free.
Eat well and feel well,
Brownie Cookie Sandwiches
- 24 fudgy brownie cookies recipe link in the post
- 2 c buttercream frosting recipe link in the post
- optional filling ideas: marshmallow fluff, safe store-bought frosting, or peanut butter.
- While the brownie cookies are baking and cooling prepare your buttercream frosting.
- Then with an angled icing spatula cover bottom cookie with buttercream, place another cookie on top.
- Keep brownie cookie sandwiches in an airtight container until serving. Leftovers keep for 1-2 days.
Tuesday 31st of August 2021
Muchos Gracias for your post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Friday 4th of December 2020
Makin my day!!
Sunday 23rd of August 2020
Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I’ll just bookmark this blog.
Monday 24th of August 2020
Please do bookmark it. I hope you find these recipes filling and delicious. Thanks, Jill